Benefits of Subscribing to a List
There are benefits to subscribing to a list. Some of those are listed here in this article.
1. You will be notified of updates with the searches you regularly run or place orders for without having to manually rerun the search on our site.
2. You will have the option of automatically placing an order for the subscribed search or order without having to manually go through the entire order process.
3. You are assured of getting accurate updates for the subscribed search or order. You can specify a tolerance period within which a subscription run should be attempted again if the scheduled run did not complete successfully or was not attempted. You will also be notified of the status of your subscription.
4. You can run a subscription even before its scheduled run, at a time that is most convenient for you.
5. You have options for basing your subscription on a particular number of days that has passed, or on the last subscription, but you can also base your subscription on whatever the count is at the time that the subscription is run.
6. You don't have to constantly enter the company billing information, as the most recent company billing information is used for any subscription, including the child orders that are created during the subscription process.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Click2Mail Customer Support at 866-665-2787 or email@example.com. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern.