These are a few marketing tips to keep in mind when you begin a direct mail campaign:
1. Do your research. You should know ahead of time who your potential customers are and why they want and need to buy your product.
2. Increase your response rate by including a courtesy reply envelope.
3. Most businesses get 80% of their sales from 20% of their customers. Know who your customers are so you can target others like them.
4. Continue developing and preparing your marketing strategy as your business grows.
5. Your existing customers are your best prospects for new products and services. They know and trust you already.
6. Testimonials are more powerful than self-proclaimed excellence.